|author||Zac Medico <email@example.com>||2008-09-27 20:04:55 +0000|
|committer||Zac Medico <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-09-27 20:04:55 +0000|
|parent||Mask packages with deprecated EAPIs in order to prevent them from being (diff)|
EAPI 2 is now supported.
svn path=/main/trunk/; revision=11574
Diffstat (limited to 'NEWS')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -3,11 +3,9 @@ News (mainly features/major bug fixes)
-* Add support for a new EAPI="2_pre0" value that can be used in ebuilds when
- testing new features such as USE dependencies. This is an experimental EAPI
- that will not be supported after the final EAPI 2 is defined. For more
- information about experimental EAPI features, refer to the "Ebuild" chapter
- of the html documentation that is installed with portage.
+* Add support for a new EAPI="2" value. For more information about new EAPI
+ features, refer to the "Ebuild" chapter of the html documentation that is
+ installed with portage.
* Add PORTAGE_IONICE_COMMAND setting for make.conf which is called to adjust
IO priority on portage and it's subprocesses.
* Add link level dependency awareness to emerge --depclean and --prune actions