blob: 025fd8f815b9f2822f556a069619650380552a9c (plain
How to get a script added.
File a bug report assigned to the qa team. The qa team will add the script to
the repo or give you access to the repo.
By default all Gentoo developers should have full write access so just ask if
you can add your script in.
How to get output on the webpage added.
Once your script is in the repo, infra needs to run the script and someone needs
to add the appropriate link to the webpage.
- How often to run your script, normally daily is good enough.
- Any arguments needed for the script? (OR how to run it)
- Output is normally text but can be html too, must be static.
- Must not link outside of gentoo.org for integrity purposes. It is ideal to
maintain a closed system, output generated on the web host, etc.
(As of 2012-11-28)
- emerge --sync: hourly. Assume PORTDIR=/usr/portage (may change in future)
- check_eclasses_eapis.sh: 4x daily
- eapi_usage.sh: 2x daily
- filesdir-usage.sh: daily
- find-binary-files.sh: daily
- genrdeps, run-genrdeps-index.sh: hourly
- mask_check.py: daily
- packages-inheriting-eclasses.py: daily
- gen-dev-wot.sh: weekly