Diffstat (limited to 'libsbutil/src/simple-regex.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 18 deletions
diff --git a/libsbutil/src/simple-regex.c b/libsbutil/src/simple-regex.c
index 25f9eb9..0e0020b 100644
@@ -3,23 +3,9 @@
* Simle regex library.
+ * Copyright 1999-2008 Gentoo Foundation
* Copyright 2004-2007 Martin Schlemmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- * Free Software Foundation version 2 of the License.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- * with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- * 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
- * $Header$
+ * Licensed under the GPL-2
@@ -50,7 +36,7 @@
* not be consistant with other practices, but I personally do not feel it is
* a critical error for these types of functions, and there are debugging you
* can enable to verify that there are no such issues.
* - __somefunction() is usually a helper function for somefunction(). I guess
* recursion might be an alternative, but I try to avoid it.
@@ -867,4 +853,3 @@ error: