* Miscellaneous config related macro's and functions.
* Copyright 2004-2007 Martin Schlemmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
* Free Software Foundation version 2 of the License.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
* with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
/* The following return a pointer on success, or NULL with errno set on error.
* If it returned NULL, but errno is not set, then there was no error, but
* there is nothing to return. */
/* rc_get_cnf_entry() will get the last config entry (ala bash variable
* assignment rules) if 'sep' equals NULL, else it will concat all values
* together seperated by 'sep'. */
char *rc_get_cnf_entry (const char *pathname, const char *entry,
const char *sep);
char ** rc_get_list_file (char **list, char *filename);
#endif /* __RC_CONFIG_H__ */