Diffstat (limited to 'dev-ml/ocamlgraph/metadata.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 23 deletions
diff --git a/dev-ml/ocamlgraph/metadata.xml b/dev-ml/ocamlgraph/metadata.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,23 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
- It provides an easy-to-use graph data structure together with several
- operations and algorithms over graphs, in Graph.Pack. It is a reasonably
- efficient imperative data structure for directed graphs with vertices
- and edges labeled with integers. Several other graph implementations
- are proposed for those not satisfied with the one above. Some are
- persistent (imutable) and other imperative (mutable). Some are directed
- and other are not. Some have labels for vertices, or labels for edges,
- or both. Some have abstract types for vertices. etc. These
- implementations are written as functors: you give the types of vertices
- labels, edge labels, etc. and you get the data structure as a result.
- it also provides several classic operations and algorithms over graphs.
- They are also written as functors i.e. independently of the data
- structure for graphs. One consequence is that you can define your own
- data structure for graphs and yet re-use all the algorithms from this
- library: you only need to provide a few operations such as iterating
- over all vertices, over the successors of a vertex, etc.