blob: 0f22be5f65846c65e46dd8c35a24d51d019d7115 (plain
ROSETTA++ EXPRESS LICENSE
Instructions for Licensing of ROSETTA++ for Commercial Use
Non-Exclusive Software Site License Agreement
Commercial users are required to obtain this license in order to use Rosetta++. Please fill out the
license agreement and return it to UW TechTransfer.
Procedure for filling out the license:
1. Print out the attached license agreement form and Attachments A & B.
2. Complete the license fee and contact information on Attachment B.
3. Have the license agreement signed by an authorized representative of your institution.
4. Fax the completed agreement to (206) 616-3322. You may also send a Purchase Order.
5. UW TechTransfer will review the agreement, countersign it or contact you. When the
license is complete, you will receive a copy of the executed agreement with an invoice.
6. Your invoice will include a license agreement number.
7. Include the license and invoice numbers on your check. A confirmation by facsimile of
the wire transfer amount and date by the issuing bank will substitute for confirmation by
UW. You can mail your fee to: Contracts Manager, UW TechTransfer Digital Ventures.
University of Washington. 4311 11th Ave NE Suite 500, Seattle, WA 98105-4608.
8. Software access information will be sent to the Technical Contact via email upon receipt
9. Please contact our office if you have any questions about this process
UW Tech Transfer Digital Ventures
University of Washington
Phone: (206) 616-3451
Fax: (206) 616-3322