Diffstat (limited to 'sci-biology/flower/metadata.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/sci-biology/flower/metadata.xml b/sci-biology/flower/metadata.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,24 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
- flower - FLOWgram ExtractoR tools
- The flower executable reads files in SFF-format and produces various output,
- including sequences with quality, or flowgram data in tabular format. By default,
- it outputs a textual representation of the data in the SFF-file, much like
- 'sffinfo' from Roche does.
- The fselect executable extracts reads from SFF-files, generating a new
- SFF-file with a subset of the reads based on various criteria.
- Sometimes SFF files will appear to be corrupted, with all-zero blocks in the
- file. The frecover program ignores these and tries to resync with the file after an
- invalid region. This was likely a one-time bug in the 454 software, so this program
- is probably not so useful any more.