Diffstat (limited to 'app-editors/qemacs/metadata.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 38 deletions
diff --git a/app-editors/qemacs/metadata.xml b/app-editors/qemacs/metadata.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,38 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
- <name>Gentoo Emacs project</name>
- QEmacs (for Quick Emacs) is a very small but powerful text editor. It has
- the following features:
- * Full screen editor with an Emacs look and feel with all Emacs common
- features: multi-buffer, multi-window, command mode, universal argument,
- keyboard macros, config file with C like syntax, minibuffer with
- completion and history.
- * Can edit files of hundreds of megabytes quickly by using a highly
- optimized internal representation and by mmaping the file.
- * Full UTF8 support, including bidirectional editing respecting the Unicode
- bidi algorithm. Arabic and Indic scripts handling (in progress).
- * WYSIWYG HTML/XML/CSS2 mode graphical editing. Also supports lynx like
- rendering on VT100 terminals. WYSIWYG DocBook mode based on XML/CSS2
- * C mode: coloring with immediate update. Emacs like auto-indent.
- * Shell mode: colorized VT100 emulation so that your shell work exactly as
- you expect. You can run interactive terminal apps directly in the process
- buffer: mc, MenuConfig, or even qemacs itself! Compile mode with
- next/prev error.
- * Input methods for most languages, including Chinese (input methods come
- from the Yudit editor).
- * Hexadecimal editing mode with insertion and block commands. Unicode hexa
- editing of UTF8 files also supported.
- * Works on any VT100 terminals without termcap. UTF8 VT100 support included
- with double width glyphs.
- * X11 support. Support multiple proportionnal fonts at the same time (as
- * Small! Full version is about 150KB. Smaller custom versions can be built
- by removing modules.