|author||Tim Harder <email@example.com>||2018-04-08 22:11:52 -0400|
|committer||Tim Harder <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-04-08 22:17:43 -0400|
|parent||net-wireless/hostapd: add savedconfig support (diff)|
licenses: update Arkkra license to latest version
Diffstat (limited to 'licenses')
1 files changed, 37 insertions, 82 deletions
diff --git a/licenses/Arkkra b/licenses/Arkkra
index 8aa215555b02..3bcc2c3fd15a 100644
@@ -1,82 +1,37 @@
- Mup License
- At Arkkra Enterprises, we'd like all our customers to be
- delighted with our products. To ensure that Mup and any
- other products or services we provide are readily available
- at the lowest possible cost to you, we need to establish
- licensing terms.
- While there are other music publication programs on the
- market, we believe Mup has unique features that you may find
- very useful. Since different people may want different
- things in a music publication program, you do not have to
- pay for Mup until after you've had a chance to try it out
- and evaluate it for yourself. If you have problems with
- Mup, let us know and we will try to resolve them. If you
- have paid your registration fee and we cannot resolve
- problems to your satisfaction, we will gladly refund your
- 1. Mup License
- Arkkra Enterprises disclaims all warranties relating to this
- software, whether expressed or implied, including but not
- limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and
- fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties
- are expressly and specifically disclaimed. Neither Arkkra
- Enterprises nor anyone else who has been involved in the
- creation, production, or delivery of this software shall be
- liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental
- damages arising out of the use of or inability to use such
- software even if Arkkra Enterprises has been advised of the
- possibility of such damages of claims. In no event shall
- Arkkra Enterprises' liability for any damages ever exceed
- the price paid for the license to use the software,
- regardless of the form of the claim. The person using the
- software bears all risk as to the quality and performance of
- the software.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion of the limit of
- liability for consequential damages, so the above limitation
- may not apply to you.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of
- Illinois and shall inure to the benefit of Arkkra
- Enterprises, and any successors, administrators, heirs and
- assigns. Any action or proceeding brought by either party
- against the other arising out of or related to this
- agreement shall be brought only in the state or federal
- court of competent jurisdiction located in DuPage County,
- Illinois. The parties hereby consent to in personam
- jurisdiction of said courts.
- This software is licensed to you, for your own use. This is
- copyrighted software. You are not obtaining title to the
- software or any copyright rights. You may not sublicense,
- rent, lease, convey, modify, or translate this software for
- any purpose.
- You may make as many copies as you need for back-up
- purposes. You may use this software on more than one
- computer, provided there is no chance it will be used
- simultaneously on more than one computer. If you need to
- use this software on more than one computer simultaneously,
- you will need to obtain a license for each copy or a site
- You may make copies of this software for other parties under
- the following terms:
- - The copy must be an exact copy as would be obtained
- directly from Arkkra Enterprises, including this
- license. It must clearly state that it is a copy, and
- must give the address of Arkkra Enterprises.
- - The copy must be used by the obtaining party only for
- the purpose of trialing the software. If after trialing
- the software, the receiving party wishes to continue to
- use the software, they must submit their license fee.
- - All limitations and disclaimers of this license apply
- to the copy.
+ Copyright (c) 1995-2017 by Arkkra Enterprises.
+ All rights reserved.
+ Redistribution and use in source and binary forms,
+ with or without modification, are permitted provided that
+ the following conditions are met:
+ 1. Redistributions of source code must retain
+ the above copyright notice, this list of conditions
+ and the following DISCLAIMER.
+ 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
+ copyright notice, this list of conditions and
+ the following DISCLAIMER in the documentation and/or
+ other materials provided with the distribution.
+ 3. Any additions, deletions, or changes to the original files
+ must be clearly indicated in accompanying documentation,
+ including the reasons for the changes,
+ and the names of those who made the modifications.
+ THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS
+ OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
+ THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
+ AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
+ IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,
+ INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
+ OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO
+ PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
+ LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
+ HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
+ WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
+ (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
+ ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
+ EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.