Diffstat (limited to 'net-irc/bip/metadata.xml')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/net-irc/bip/metadata.xml b/net-irc/bip/metadata.xml
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,21 +0,0 @@
-<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
- <!-- maintainer-needed -->
- <longdescription lang="en">
- Bip is an IRC proxy, which means it keeps connected to your preferred
- IRC servers, can store the logs for you, and even send them back to your IRC
- client(s) upon connection. You may want to use bip to keep your logfiles (in a
- unique format and on a unique computer) whatever your client is, when you
- connect from multiple workstations, or when you simply want to have a playback
- of what was said while you were away.
- <flag name="freenode">Enables freenode-specific functionality.
- Currently that is only support for mute lists (MODE #channel +q).</flag>
- <flag name="noctcp">Disable the automatic CTCP VERSION reply which is often
- exploited by malicious people to cause a DoS (reconnect due to flooding).
- <flag name="oidentd">Enable oidentd support</flag>