* Copyright (c) 1997
* Digital Equipment Corporation. All rights reserved.
* By downloading, installing, using, modifying or distributing this
* software, you agree to the following:
* 1. CONDITIONS. Subject to the following conditions, you may download,
* install, use, modify and distribute this software in source and binary
* a) Any source code, binary code and associated documentation
* (including the online manual) used, modified or distributed must
* reproduce and retain the above copyright notice, this list of
* conditions and the following disclaimer.
* b) No right is granted to use any trade name, trademark or logo of
* Digital Equipment Corporation. Neither the "Digital Equipment
* Corporation" name nor any trademark or logo of Digital Equipment
* Corporation may be used to endorse or promote products derived from
* this software without the prior written permission of Digital
* Equipment Corporation.
* 2. DISCLAIMER. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY DIGITAL "AS IS" AND ANY
* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGITAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY
* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
* GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
* IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
* OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF
* ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.