blob: 431fb2be13b42eea2810228f69ef944d82dd5d1d (plain
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM "http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd">
XDSi offers you the possibility to process all your datasets in a given directory with minimum effort.
* You just have to provide it with a resultdirectory and the directory where your frames are stored.
* All datasets consisting of more than 100 frames within the given directory and all its subdirectories will be processed.
* For each dataset a space group assignment is done using POINTLESS of the CCP4 software package
* Plots of the most informative statistics of INTEGRATE.LP, CORRECT.LP and XDSSTAT.LP are generated for each dataset
* A plot comparing Rmeas, I/sig and Completeness of all the processed datasets is generated
* You can also generate plots for datasets that have been processed using XDS without XDSi