summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
authorDavid Abbott <dabbott@gentoo.org>2018-07-21 18:59:04 -0400
committerDavid Abbott <dabbott@gentoo.org>2018-07-21 18:59:04 -0400
commit936a63de0f9549da0aafdeaaa1dfe9b4eb8dacc1 (patch)
tree1f38b33479c3fb7c848558b7f240bdc8a0ec22ed
parentupdated motions page for Jun 2018 meeting (diff)
downloadfoundation-936a63de0f9549da0aafdeaaa1dfe9b4eb8dacc1.tar.gz
foundation-936a63de0f9549da0aafdeaaa1dfe9b4eb8dacc1.tar.bz2
foundation-936a63de0f9549da0aafdeaaa1dfe9b4eb8dacc1.zip
meeting log for 20180721
-rw-r--r--2018/20180721.log.txt130
1 files changed, 130 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/2018/20180721.log.txt b/2018/20180721.log.txt
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..036c7bc
--- /dev/null
+++ b/2018/20180721.log.txt
@@ -0,0 +1,130 @@
+[22:02:01] Meeting started by prometheanfire
+[22:02:15] Meeting chairs are: alicef, dabbott, kensington, klondike, prometheanfire,
+[22:02:28] <prometheanfire> .topic rollcall
+[22:02:33] Current subject: rollcall, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:02:34] <robbat2> dabbott: please respond to him (subject: 'Request to reinstate my membership')
+[22:02:35] <prometheanfire> o/
+[22:02:42] <robbat2> not present, leaving now for kids
+[22:02:48] <prometheanfire> robbat2: k
+[22:03:15] <dabbott> robbat2: we should vote on it at this meeting, not my decision
+[22:04:50] <prometheanfire> anyone else here?
+[22:05:04] <prometheanfire> alicef: kensington dabbott klondike
+[22:05:19] <dabbott> here
+[22:07:37] <alicef> o/
+[22:07:44] <alicef> here
+[22:09:18] <prometheanfire> well, that's quorum at least
+[22:09:22] <prometheanfire> kensington: klondike final ping
+[22:09:24] <dabbott> ok
+[22:09:46] <prometheanfire> dabbott is logging the meeting
+[22:10:02] <prometheanfire> nothing on the activity tracker (elections are ongoing)
+[22:10:36] <prometheanfire> next month is the annual treasurer and president report at the AGM
+[22:11:02] <alicef> kensington: said yestderday that maybe he couldn't make it
+[22:11:24] Current subject: alicef's items: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2018/07#alicef, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:11:33] <prometheanfire> alicef: floor is yours for the update
+[22:12:11] <alicef> nothing from me
+[22:12:23] <prometheanfire> no licence update?
+[22:13:25] Current subject: dabbott's items: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2018/07#dabbott, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:14:52] <dabbott> Damien Moody (audiodef) do you want to reinstate him?
+[22:15:33] <dabbott> https://bugs.gentoo.org/623034 we did it last year and he did not vote because he said he was not notified
+[22:15:57] <prometheanfire> it seems like his email wasn't updated, but that doesn't stop the notification
+[22:16:03] <prometheanfire> the notification goes to -nfp
+[22:16:33] <prometheanfire> so, the removal is still justified imo
+[22:16:58] <dabbott> I can not find where he said he notified us of his new email
+[22:17:22] <dabbott> is it on the bug and i don't see it?
+[22:17:50] <prometheanfire> not that I can see either
+[22:18:12] <dabbott> ok it was removed from the bug
+[22:18:36] <prometheanfire> it doesn't mater much though, as his key is what matters and the notification was to -nfp
+[22:19:38] <dabbott> ok what do you want me to do, send him an email to re - apply or go ahead and re instate alicef
+[22:19:42] <prometheanfire> so, he can reapply
+[22:19:57] <prometheanfire> I don't think reinstatement would be right as the removal was propper
+[22:20:18] <alicef> reinstate me ?
+[22:20:23] <dabbott> motion: have Damien Moody (audiodef) re apply for foundation membership
+[22:20:31] <prometheanfire> alicef: audiodef
+[22:20:35] <prometheanfire> dabbott: aye
+[22:20:37] <alicef> oh ok
+[22:20:41] <dabbott> aye
+[22:20:45] <alicef> aye
+[22:20:53] <dabbott> ok I will let him know
+[22:21:16] <prometheanfire> thanks
+[22:21:20] <prometheanfire> anything else?
+[22:21:36] <dabbott> no that all, thanks
+[22:21:53] <prometheanfire> k
+[22:22:02] <prometheanfire> klondike isn't here for his items...
+[22:22:34] <prometheanfire> I suggest we handle the RFP on the side
+[22:24:14] <alicef> as addendum to the licence matter I suggest we probably need a lawyer if we want to go on changing it
+[22:24:25] Current subject: prometheanfire's items https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Foundation:Meetings/2018/07#prometheanfire, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:24:41] <prometheanfire> my only item was GDPR, work with infra
+[22:25:01] <alicef> ok
+[22:25:43] <prometheanfire> I've been focusing on the nitrokey item, I'll forward the message to the other trustees, but it sounds fine
+[22:26:02] <alicef> nitrokey start or pro ?
+[22:26:09] <prometheanfire> either I think
+[22:26:28] <alicef> any replay from them ?
+[22:26:46] <prometheanfire> ya, that's what I'll be forwarding
+[22:26:52] <alicef> oh nice
+[22:26:55] <alicef> thanks
+[22:27:04] <dabbott> prometheanfire: thanks
+[22:27:13] Current subject: community items, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:27:18] <prometheanfire> contact SFLC/Eben Moglen for finance and legal advice
+[22:27:33] <prometheanfire> that's on hold til the election is over since we'll need a point of contact (and would rather not change it)
+[22:27:43] <dabbott> yep
+[22:27:51] <alicef> ok
+[22:28:06] Current subject: infra update, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:28:10] <prometheanfire> jmbsvicetto: around?
+[22:29:59] <prometheanfire> guess not... moving on
+[22:30:15] <prometheanfire> there was an offer of some old hardware
+[22:30:36] <prometheanfire> robbat2 is gone for the treasurer update, and we still need the RFP
+[22:30:48] <prometheanfire> #subject open bugs
+[22:31:06] <prometheanfire> #link https://bugs.gentoo.org/659620 is the only outstanding item it looks like
+[22:31:11] <prometheanfire> which is the gpg token bug
+[22:31:18] <prometheanfire> as I said I'll forward the email
+[22:31:57] <prometheanfire> #subject new items: Copyright Assignment
+[22:32:05] Current subject: new items: Copyright Assignment, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:32:25] <prometheanfire> iirc, we decided that no action would be taken
+[22:32:34] LINK: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/45d2eafb4416db744ab1e0af708534c5 [Re: [gentoo-nfp] Trustee meeting Meetings&#x2F;2018&#x2F;05 agenda - gentoo-nfp - Gentoo Mailing List Archives]
+[22:33:18] <prometheanfire> I'll remove it from the next agenda
+[22:33:26] <dabbott> ok
+[22:33:28] Current subject: new members, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:33:32] <prometheanfire> Aaron W. Swenson (titanofold)
+[22:33:35] <prometheanfire> vote
+[22:33:39] <dabbott> yes
+[22:33:39] <prometheanfire> aye
+[22:33:49] <prometheanfire> he's a dev
+[22:33:54] <dabbott> yep
+[22:34:01] <alicef> yes
+[22:34:10] <prometheanfire> ok, passes
+[22:34:13] <dabbott> ok I will email him
+[22:34:15] <prometheanfire> dabbott: will you let him know?
+[22:34:16] <prometheanfire> thanks
+[22:34:26] Current subject: Date of Next Meeting - Saturday, August 18 2018 22:00 UTC, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:34:36] <dabbott> and add him to the member list and email.ymal
+[22:34:40] <prometheanfire> that's also AGM iirc
+[22:34:43] <antarus> will move on the servers offered
+[22:34:53] <prometheanfire> dabbott: how does that work with the election timeline?
+[22:34:54] <antarus> but probably not doing anything real until next month
+[22:34:55] <prometheanfire> alicef: thanks
+[22:34:59] <antarus> as i have vacation + work stuffs
+[22:34:59] <prometheanfire> antarus: thanks
+[22:35:26] <dabbott> alicef: have you seen the repo Gentoo Foundation Trustees Private Repo
+[22:35:38] <dabbott> that is where all the emails are stored
+[22:35:41] <alicef> i would like to move it bit late, like 23:00 UTC is difficllt ?
+[22:36:04] <alicef> dabbott: not that i remeber
+[22:36:11] <prometheanfire> alicef: might be late for klondike
+[22:36:21] <alicef> ok 22 it is
+[22:36:34] <dabbott> git.gentoo.org:foundation/gentoo
+[22:36:37] <prometheanfire> talk to him and propose a later time to the list?
+[22:36:46] <alicef> ok
+[22:37:04] <prometheanfire> iirc next meeting is the last one those who are retiring or are not re-elected will need to attend
+[22:37:12] <prometheanfire> AGM being handover
+[22:37:48] Current subject: open floor, (set by prometheanfire)
+[22:38:05] <prometheanfire> I'll update the agenda/topic
+[22:38:06] <alicef> ah dabbot i already have it
+[22:38:20] <prometheanfire> dabbott: you'll post logs/emails?
+[22:38:20] <alicef> ok
+[22:38:21] <dabbott> prometheanfire: here is the dates https://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/elections/2018_election_dates.txt looks like Aug 25 is the AGM
+[22:38:28] <prometheanfire> alicef: you'll update motions?
+[22:38:33] <alicef> as addendum to the licence matter I suggest we probably need a lawyer if we want to go on changing it
+[22:38:36] <alicef> sure
+[22:38:54] <prometheanfire> dabbott: ok, I'll post it with that date
+[22:39:08] <prometheanfire> will close this shortest meeting ever in a minute or so
+[22:40:18] <alicef> ok
+[22:41:28] Meeting ended by prometheanfire, total meeting length 2366 seconds