summaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
-rw-r--r--2015/meeting-05-24-2015.log104
1 files changed, 104 insertions, 0 deletions
diff --git a/2015/meeting-05-24-2015.log b/2015/meeting-05-24-2015.log
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..72debe4
--- /dev/null
+++ b/2015/meeting-05-24-2015.log
@@ -0,0 +1,104 @@
+May 24 15:03:47 <NeddySeagoon> OK lets start ...
+May 24 15:04:13 <NeddySeagoon> Who is logging the meeting ... my logger is here
+May 24 15:04:15 <dabbott> I got the log
+May 24 15:04:25 <NeddySeagoon> Thanks dabbott
+May 24 15:04:44 <NeddySeagoon> Activity Tracker
+May 24 15:04:44 <dabbott> Hi NeddySeagoon your welcome :)
+May 24 15:06:45 <SwifT> perhaps we should update the activity tracker's next due to the real next due (even if that means one is somewhere missed)
+May 24 15:06:50 <NeddySeagoon> We neeh to set the Election recording date. Its normally the date of the June meeting so we can deal with the late rush of applications. I propose that it be the end of the JUne meeting
+May 24 15:07:26 <Betelgeuse> 01
+May 24 15:07:27 <Betelgeuse> +1
+May 24 15:07:28 <NeddySeagoon> Everyone on the role then gets to vote
+May 24 15:07:45 <SwifT> what's the "recording date"?
+May 24 15:08:42 <NeddySeagoon> SwifT: its when the list of members entitiled to vote at the next election is set. Anyone joining later does not vote this year
+May 24 15:08:54 <SwifT> ok
+May 24 15:09:17 <NeddySeagoon> The rocording date will be the end of the June meeting
+May 24 15:09:34 <dabbott> So the date will be the next meeting?
+May 24 15:09:48 <NeddySeagoon> I'm getting over confident on dvorak-uk :(
+May 24 15:09:55 <NeddySeagoon> dabbott: yes.
+May 24 15:10:03 <dabbott> ok got it
+May 24 15:10:40 <NeddySeagoon> We should probably advertise that on the -dev list
+May 24 15:10:51 <NeddySeagoon> or even on announce
+May 24 15:10:56 <Betelgeuse> yep
+May 24 15:11:38 <NeddySeagoon> Annual Report - New Mexico ... isn't that done ?
+May 24 15:11:39 <dabbott> Ok I will send an email to gentoo-dev-announce
+May 24 15:11:50 <NeddySeagoon> Thanks dabbott
+May 24 15:12:07 <dabbott> It was done last year, I did it
+May 24 15:12:26 <NeddySeagoon> Its due Nov-15-2015
+May 24 15:12:28 <dabbott> the Annual report that is
+May 24 15:12:34 <NeddySeagoon> yes
+May 24 15:13:24 <dabbott> I never did see a Treasure report for last year
+May 24 15:13:40 <dabbott> it was talked about but i never did see it
+May 24 15:14:02 <dabbott> its not posted anywhere afaik
+May 24 15:14:30 <NeddySeagoon> Trustee Elections ... we have just started the process. We normally have 4 weeks of nominations, a short gap and 4 weeks of voting so that the board changes an the Aug meeting.
+May 24 15:14:34 <dabbott> it was not anywhere on oldwww
+May 24 15:14:59 <NeddySeagoon> It may be in quantumsummers dev space
+May 24 15:15:45 <dabbott> who is up for election?
+May 24 15:15:47 <NeddySeagoon> antarus: isn't here ...
+May 24 15:15:59 <Betelgeuse> at least me
+May 24 15:16:17 <NeddySeagoon> dabbott: I need to look that up ... I'm mid term
+May 24 15:16:24 <SwifT> i am (as this is my second year almost ending)
+May 24 15:16:51 <NeddySeagoon> Are you both going to stand for reelection ?
+May 24 15:17:04 <dabbott> Ok so Betelgeuse and SwifT , that is if anyone is nominated and accepts, do you 2 want to cont?
+May 24 15:17:12 <SwifT> probably
+May 24 15:17:29 <Betelgeuse> I can step down if I see someone else wanting the post that I can endorse
+May 24 15:17:44 <NeddySeagoon> antarus: was new last year.
+May 24 15:18:00 <NeddySeagoon> Betelgeuse: you can recruit someone if you like :)
+May 24 15:18:02 <Betelgeuse> I don't have that much time to contribute outside regular meetings
+May 24 15:18:32 <NeddySeagoon> Betelgeuse: but they munt be a Foundation member
+May 24 15:19:08 <Betelgeuse> I doubt someone who wasn't would volunteer :)
+May 24 15:19:17 <NeddySeagoon> Betelgeuse: Gentoo Copyright Policy ...
+May 24 15:19:17 <Betelgeuse> but noted
+May 24 15:19:35 <Betelgeuse> NeddySeagoon: move on the June. Better get on it because time is running out.
+May 24 15:19:47 <NeddySeagoon> OK
+May 24 15:20:35 * NeddySeagoon Gentoo OVH Release 2 I've still not done it. RL keeps getting in the way
+May 24 15:21:15 <NeddySeagoon> quantumsummers hows he doing? I hear his family has got bigger
+May 24 15:21:43 <SwifT> haven't heard him in a while
+May 24 15:22:03 <NeddySeagoon> We are going to need a Tresueres report in August
+May 24 15:23:02 <NeddySeagoon> SwifT: Gentoo Trademark License Agreement ... Still waiting on the E.v. ?
+May 24 15:23:36 <SwifT> yes, my contact hasn't showed up in a while
+May 24 15:23:39 <SwifT> !seen sping
+May 24 15:23:39 <willikins> SwifT: sping was last seen 1 month, 3 days, 40 minutes and 41 seconds ago, quitting IRC (Quit: Konversation terminated!)
+May 24 15:23:41 <SwifT> see
+May 24 15:23:42 <SwifT> ;)
+May 24 15:23:48 <NeddySeagoon> hehe
+May 24 15:23:51 <SwifT> I did move the draft to the wiki though
+May 24 15:23:59 <SwifT> since the guidexml rendering didn't work anymore
+May 24 15:24:01 <NeddySeagoon> Thats progress
+May 24 15:24:08 <SwifT> the link is in the agenda for those who aant
+May 24 15:24:34 <SwifT> i've asked sping by mail if he could agree that we would go forward with the publication for foundation for now; let's see what the answer is
+May 24 15:24:40 <SwifT> don't want to wait for it another year :P
+May 24 15:24:53 <NeddySeagoon> Seems fair
+May 24 15:25:01 <NeddySeagoon> Open Trustee Bugs
+May 24 15:25:12 <dabbott> SwifT: I update the dates in recurring activities on the activity tracker
+May 24 15:25:22 <SwifT> ok
+May 24 15:25:49 <NeddySeagoon> thanks dabbott
+May 24 15:26:49 <NeddySeagoon> do wee need to look at any bugs?
+May 24 15:27:42 <SwifT> not that I'm aware
+May 24 15:28:12 <NeddySeagoon> OK moving on
+May 24 15:28:32 <NeddySeagoon> Cleanup
+May 24 15:29:09 <NeddySeagoon> Date of Next Meeting - 21 June 2015 19:00 UTC Thats both Fathers day in the USA and the longest day.
+May 24 15:29:21 <NeddySeagoon> It works for me though
+May 24 15:29:33 <SwifT> it works for me as well
+May 24 15:29:56 <NeddySeagoon> Betelgeuse: ?
+May 24 15:30:11 <Betelgeuse> I arrive to harbor half an hour before the meeting
+May 24 15:30:25 <Betelgeuse> So if it's on time, I will be there. Otherwise I will sms and you can wait?
+May 24 15:30:47 <NeddySeagoon> Betelgeuse we can move the meeting if it helps
+May 24 15:30:58 <Betelgeuse> Can we make it 30min lateR?
+May 24 15:31:02 <Betelgeuse> 19:30UTC?
+May 24 15:31:14 <dabbott> Sure
+May 24 15:31:20 <NeddySeagoon> Betelgeuse: that works for me
+May 24 15:31:37 <NeddySeagoon> SwifT: 19:30 ?
+May 24 15:32:17 <SwifT> probably ok for me - a bit on the late side, but still ok
+May 24 15:32:30 <NeddySeagoon> dabbott: has the logs and email
+May 24 15:32:41 <dabbott> yes
+May 24 15:32:43 <NeddySeagoon> Its later still for Betelgeuse
+May 24 15:33:01 <NeddySeagoon> 19:30 UTC it is then
+May 24 15:33:31 >chanserv< OP #trustees dabbott
+May 24 15:33:41 <NeddySeagoon> Open Floor
+May 24 15:34:25 >chanserv< OP #gentoo-trustees dabbott
+May 24 15:34:25 * ChanServ gives channel operator status to dabbott
+May 24 15:35:11 * NeddySeagoon bangs the gavel to close the meeting
+May 24 15:35:21 <NeddySeagoon> Thatnk you
+May 24 15:35:28 <Betelgeuse> Thanks everyone
+May 24 15:35:34 <SwifT> thanks you'all