|author||Matthew Marchese <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-03-28 01:25:44 -0700|
|committer||Matthew Marchese <email@example.com>||2016-03-28 01:25:44 -0700|
|parent||Moving 'news' -> 'news_project' (diff)|
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/news_project/interviews/swifT_3.27.2016.txt b/news_project/interviews/swifT_3.27.2016.txt
index 81ac92d..7a1f1b3 100644
@@ -5,10 +5,11 @@ Feel free to skip any questions, or add your own!
=== About swift ===
* Tell us a little about yourself: who are you, where you live, what are you doing in life, and what do you do for Gentoo? (We can get to more specifics later in the [[#Personal questions|Personal questions]] section!)
-** Tell us how to say the *correct* (as said in your native tongue) pronouciation of your real name *and* your developer nick name?
+** Tell us how to say the *correct* (as said in your native tongue) pronunciation of your real name *and* your developer nick name?
+** Is there a story behind your developer nick name?
* How long have you been involved with Gentoo? (More questions like this one coming later in the [[#Questions every developer should be asked|Questions every developer should be asked]] section.
-== Project invovement ==
+== Project involvement ==
=== Documentation Project ===
@@ -67,11 +68,11 @@ Feel free to skip any questions, or add your own!
* Is there anything that *excites* you about where technology is heading?
* Is there anything that *scares* you about where technology is heading?
-* Do you follow any blogs or news websites that you've found particlarlly interesting
+* Do you follow any blogs or news websites that you've found particularly interesting
=== Questions for every developer ===
-==== Raising Gentoo to prominance ====
+==== Raising Gentoo to prominence ====
* What, if any, are some *specific* things you would like to see improved in the Gentoo project overall? (The more practical, the better! Could be things like SSO, more PR, better attitudes, etc. Feel free to spend a decent amount of time on this question!)
** Are there specific ways people or policies in the Gentoo project or community need to change? What do you think is needed in order to make this happen?