|author||Andrew Ammerlaan <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2022-12-01 23:08:25 +0100|
|committer||Andrew Ammerlaan <email@example.com>||2022-12-01 23:08:25 +0100|
|parent||sci-biology/mRNAmarkup: treeclean (diff)|
Signed-off-by: Andrew Ammerlaan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 files changed, 0 insertions, 113 deletions
diff --git a/licenses/estscan b/licenses/estscan
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,88 +0,0 @@
- ESTScan license
-Copyright (c) Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Ludwig Institute for
-Cancer Research (LICR), and Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer
-Research (ISREC), 1999, 2004. For the purposes of this copyright, the
-Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics acts on behalf of its partners, LICR
-The ESTScan software is the exclusive property of the copyright
-owners, at UNIL - BEP, CH-1015 LAUSANNE, Switzerland. The Swiss
-Institute of Bioinformatics provides the ESTScan program WITHOUT ANY
-WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
-ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
-Use, Modification and Redistribution (including distribution of any
-modified or derived work) in source and binary forms is permitted only
-if each of the following conditions is met:
-1. Redistributions qualify as "freeware" or "Open Source Software" under
- one of the following terms:
- (a) Redistributions are made at no charge beyond the reasonable cost of
- materials and delivery.
- (b) Redistributions are accompanied by a copy of the Source Code or by an
- irrevocable offer to provide a copy of the Source Code for up to three
- years at the cost of materials and delivery. Such redistributions
- must allow further use, modification, and redistribution of the Source
- Code under substantially the same terms as this license. For the
- purposes of redistribution "Source Code" means the complete source
- code of ESTScan including all modifications.
- Other forms of redistribution are allowed only under a separate royalty-
- free agreement permitting such redistribution subject to standard
- commercial terms and conditions. A copy of such agreement may be
- obtained from the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics at the above address.
-2. Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright notices as they
- appear in each source code file, these license terms, and the
- disclaimer/limitation of liability set forth in the introductory paragraph.
-3. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the Copyright Notice,
- these license terms, and the disclaimer/limitation of liability set
- forth as above, in the documentation and/or other materials
- provided with the distribution. For the purposes of binary distribution
- the "Copyright Notice" refers to the following language:
- "Copyright (c) 1999, 2004 Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.
- All rights reserved."
-4. Neither the name of the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics nor
- the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote
- products derived from this software without specific prior written
-5. All redistributions must comply with the conditions imposed by the
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics on certain embedded code, whose copyright
- notice and conditions for redistribution are as follows:
- (a) Copyright (c) 1999, 2004 Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.
- All rights reserved.
- (b) Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
- are met:
- (i) Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
- notice, this list of conditions and the above disclaimer.
- (ii) Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
- copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
- disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided
- with the distribution.
- (iii) All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this
- software must display the following acknowledgement: "This
- product includes software developed by the Swiss Institute of
- Bioinformatics and its contributors."
- (iv) Neither the name of the Institute nor the names of its
- contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
- from this software without specific prior written permission.
-($Id: COPYRIGHT,v 22.214.171.124 2004/12/16 12:44:29 c4chris Exp $
-Version 1.1, last updated 9 December 2004)
diff --git a/licenses/mRNAmarkup b/licenses/mRNAmarkup
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,25 +0,0 @@
-Copyright (c) 2000 Volker Brendel
-All Rights Reserved. E-mail: email@example.com
-Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
-documentation for educational, research and non-profit purposes, without fee,
-and without a written agreement is hereby granted, provided that the above
-copyright notice, this paragraph and the following three paragraphs appear in
-all copies. If you modify this file or included files you must cause the
-modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files.
-Inqueries for permission to incorporate this software into commercial products
-should be directed to the Office of Intellectual Property and Technology
-Transfer, 310 Lab of Mechanics, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, phone:
-(515) 294-4740, E-mail: Licensing@iastate.edu.
-IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR
-DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST
-PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF
-IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
-IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
-LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
-PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS,
-AND IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY HAS NO OBLIGATIONS TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT,
-UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS.