The Inner Net License, Version 2.00
The author(s) grant permission for redistribution and use in source and
binary forms, with or without modification, of the software and documentation
provided that the following conditions are met:
0. If you receive a version of the software that is specifically labelled
as not being for redistribution (check the version message and/or README),
you are not permitted to redistribute that version of the software in any
way or form.
1. All terms of the all other applicable copyrights and licenses must be
2. Redistributions of source code must retain the authors' copyright
notice(s), this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer.
3. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the authors' copyright
notice(s), this list of conditions, and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
4. [The copyright holder has authorized the removal of this clause.]
5. Neither the name(s) of the author(s) nor the names of its contributors
may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software
without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ITS AUTHORS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
If these license terms cause you a real problem, contact the author.
Gentoo license note: In order to qualify as a free software license,
the "inner-net" license label must only be used for packages where
clause 0 is not exercised.